Sunday, December 23, 2012

Welcome...


Hello everyone! I am creating this blog to give those foodies in the Inland Empire something to truly enjoy. I have found myself very often skimming through pages of terrible Yelp reviews, countless Google searches and disappointing spur of the moments just to find a good place to eat. Some of us out there cannot be easily pleased, a meal is not just a form of physical nourishment. No, it is an experience or a memory; some amazing some regrettable. I aim to prevent the latter. I will be reviewing restaurants, delis, coffee shops, markets and everything in the IE that serves food. It won't just be another mindless person's opinion, but well thought out, unbiased and filled with plenty of information. Please feel free to recommend restaurants or cuisines you'd be interested in reading about. Thank you.

--Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment